At CCI logistics, Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) compliance is a way of life. We are committed to the highest standards of health and safety of all our stakeholders and for the protection of the environment in the communities we serve.
We ensure health and safety compliance in the following ways –
- Regular training of Team members involved in Operations about Nature of chemical goods, Pre check of vehicles before loading, Counselling of drivers, Chain of command to respond to Transit emergencies
- Continuous refresher sessions and training to drivers on Defensive Driving Techniques, Nature of chemical goods and safe handling of them using appropriate PPE, Handling emergencies in transit and also the communication of emergencies to CCI Emergency Response Team and to the Customer’s.
- Regular monitoring and review of incident’s, analysing the reasons for such incidents and taking pre-emptive action to prevent such happenings in future
- Monitoring of movement of vehicles through GPS and SIM Card tracking
- Adoption of industry best practices
We follow several environmental initiatives in every step of the way for environment protection. Some of them are listed below –
- Deployment of CNG vehicles for local movement, wherever possible.
- Regular and periodical maintenance of CCI owned and operated vehicles to reduce vehicular pollution.
- Awareness sessions on energy and water saving for employees
- Rain water Harvesting at our logistics parks